WELCOME TO 9JASTATION | ALWAYS VISIT FOR LATEST UPDATES

NOTICE

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Terry Ranking - SURVIVAL


Talented rapper and songwriter,  Terry Ranking the street rapper with a brand new single " title"survival Ics nation  present. 


Lyrics

intro
Okay 
Terry  Ranking 
Dee street got mi up in this
Ics

verse 1:

I gat my mind in the street everyday have

 been grinding seeking for Grace but oluwa no

 wan reply me abi e they snub my text was

 wrong the street is so wide enough that I can

 see many things so I nor go give up I go

 continue to they send the text cus the key

they your hand you feel release am at anytime

just the way there take release fire for alter

I believe you ...you go release am no

 let me give up

cus the street wan they like fuck up men 

I being say I they patient pass patient 

but was wrong I gat a lot of  bills to renew I 

no understand why you no go wan reply me..

reply me make I feel they reply my billings 

have being true a lot of pain 

am in they street for survival not 

to shock any one I they burn my data 

I do am for the rabas I no do am for the fun 

I no understand the delay when I use my last 

card pay tight this life to hard like maths 

I swear with out you confusion go they 

everyday we they fall for the money like 

say na babe when my own blessing go start

to drop no let them see me finish before you 

go see me all my nigger self done they give

up on me am tied of sucking poverty breast

when my sheet go start to drop back to back

only me for my zone for days now and no 

result na money way I need na money

way I they find I can stop chasing the paper

seams I have to do this on my own if you 

no wan reply me..


chorus

oluwa reply me 

I nor wan put my hand for bad 

am in the street for survival


verse 2:

I gat my mind in the street

 no mean say I gat my eye on you 

na money way I they eye you suppose 

understand say the street is not friendly

so we gat make it friendly oluwa e no 

go bad if you come possess me with your 

blessings give me blessings make I suck 

like new burn baby I no the way I they 

send the text all-day I no they doll 

I they pray all-day no come let 

my matter cast being quiet is my 

nature if you loud am e go cast...


chorus

oluwa reply me 

I nor wan put my hand for bad 

am in the street for survival


verse 3:

some nigga hate but I dont care 

cus am in deep for the paper and not 

for the wallet no matter how hard is it 

am gan na push cus have being true 

a lot of pain oh lord am running down

charge me up am down like am broke 

but I well never give up oh lord come 

down and shower you blessing on me

cus if you no get there no go love you 

e no go bad if I pull up in benz 

way be my own cus I done wan na 

end up broke ... I mean broke.


bridge

oluwa reply me 

am in the street for survival 

not to shock any one 

have being true a lot of pain

if you like no listing


Last verse:

money is paper but the figure is important

that what am chasing you suppose

understand say if e no they e they pain 

all man for body that why I kip grinding 

send the text cus you must reply me

am in the street for survival

and for the pain have being true 














Download, share, and Enjoy!!
                  DOWNLOAD MUSIC

LISTEN VIA AUDIOMACK:-

TRENDING SONG💥💥💥



MIDDLE MIDDLEADS

We appreciate you for reading this post, but we think it will be better you like our facebook fan page and also follow us on Instagram to get latest updates.

                                                         Here
                                               Here

Title : survival

Producer: #chibest

Genre: hip hop 

Description: Talented rapper and songwriter, TERRY RANKING the street rapper  with a brand new single " title"survival Ics nation  present. 

Released: 2021

Rating : 5

Share With Your Friends:



0 Please Share a Your Opinion.:

Post a Comment

About Us | Contact Us | Disclaimer

Terms Of Use | Privacy | Promote Music



Copyright © 2021 - 9JASTATION
All Right Reserved